Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Exam

So I have been sick for the past week and it is almost about to go away, but it still bothers me alot. I have a horrible cough and stuffy nose and it has kept me from doing well in class. I took my first psycology exam this week and got a 70 percent, I feel horrible that I got this grade. Now I feel like this class is going to be the death of me. Psycology has been making me feel scared about college and how I dont know if im prepared to be here and thinking about if I shoud havegone to community college instead. It is not just pychology but my math class aswell, which I hate because I only learn from the proffessor once a week and not five times a week. I have to teach myself and I do not even know if im doing it right or not. I wish it was like  highschool again but it is not going to be. So im going to have to continue and find ways to get past these obstacles with my distractions or learning ways. I should start to take my education more serious and care less about trying to get with girls and partying on the weekend; which I have done instead of studying more. I am going to try to become a better student from now on and look up to my sister who already went through college for help.

3 comments:

  1. psychology*
    Psychology*
    don't*
    I'm*
    psychology*
    as well*
    professor*
    I'm*
    high school*
    I'm*

    ReplyDelete
  2. who gives a mothfuckin shit or should i say....
    Who gives a shit, sir?

    ReplyDelete