Monday, September 12, 2011

Late Night

So this past weekend I went out with my short Jewish friend, http://dailythoughtsoflife.blogspot.com/, and a couple other college buddies. We were planning on going to these clubs near campus all three of them but the thing was my friends didn't have any drinks in their system. I'm always a designated driver.Without any drinks it was going to be lame because there is always so many men and I do not dance with men. I wasn't planning on going to the club but my Jewish friend wanted to meet this girl he met at a rave which he has been trying to hangout with for the longest. Ok this is getting dragged on but lets get to the point we got to the club at 2 and was about to close in 1 hour so we said screw it and crashed some random party near campus. We got to the party and we started meeting people and friends were drinking while i just smoked some hookah. I started observing the people around me and was glad I wasn't drinking because these people were acting ridiculous. Some of them were falling to the ground, making out sloppy, and this one girl was making eggs for every one else. I did play beer pong but i was sober and still draining shots in and people were going crazy when i made 4 shots in a row because I'm sober. Sober people aren't supposed to be good at beer pong but i said im above that drinking life.The party was fun and i had to drive my drunk friends back home at 5 in the morning and get dressed for work in a few hours. This Saturday night was fun even though it was unplanned.

No comments:

Post a Comment