Friday, September 9, 2011

Who Am I

Who am I? I have always asked myself this question. I picture myself as a proud young man starting college who always had the support of his parents even though they were never really there to help him because they were too busy working to support me. I always strived to do my best in school because neither of my parents went to college and I want to make them proud of their only son. People always saw me as a good kid in school who helped out others as much as possible. I guess thats why I want to be in law enforcement when I'm older, so I can help others in emergency. I am just rambling on right now but i do not know what much to say, so I guess I'll just say a few of my hobbies and interests. I like to play pick-up basketball with my friends and "dunk" on others (just kidding), workout, and watch any kind of sorts like soccer volleyball(new weird sport). I love scary movies and comedies, and love to do new things which my friends introduce me too, such as rock climb even thought I am scared of heights lol. Well thats all for now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment