Friday, September 16, 2011

FAIL!

I do not live on campus at my university so I have to commute every morning  and arrive there around 8am because there isn't enough parking for the whole entire student body. There is 20,000 parking spots for 60,000 students so I have to get there early so I can park on the roof of the garages because I'm always a little late. So I come off the highway and I have to drive through the plazas behind my university before I actually enter the university. I am sick and wasn't paying attention to how fast I was going and was just focused on getting my parking spot when all of sudden a deputy on his motorcycle parked inside a plaza runs out to the street and sticks his hand out and yells out STOP! All I could think of was me not being able to find parking. He pulls me over and I was all disappointed because I am about to get my first ticket and will have to pay a big fine and use all of my paycheck. He asked me if I had drugs or weapons, and the lady who also got pulled over next to me was not asked this. I thought maybe it was my mellow voice which could have made him think I was on drugs or something but I had the worst cold ever. Then he asks me again after I give him my license and registration if I had drugs or any weapons. I was angry but I didn't want the deputy to get pissed and write me a more expensive ticket. At the end I got my $100+ ticket and actually got a parking spot on the second floor of the garage instead of the rooftop. Getting a decent parking spot couldn't make up for me spending my money on a ticket. This morning was a FAIL!

1 comment:

  1. *A lot of students live on other campuses, and there are a lot of students who live on campus, or take the bus. Plus, there is only a total of 58,000 students that attend UCF. You're over exaggerating.

    ReplyDelete